Recommendations for a file upload page?

Scott Sullivan scott-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 27 22:21:02 UTC 2013

On 06/27/2013 03:56 PM, Mauro Souza wrote:
> I use a nice script called Droopy (http://stackp.online.fr/?p=28). You
> ran it anywhere from bash, and it creates a simple web server allowing
> the user to upload anything for you, and the file is dropped on that
> directory. No configuration needed, no Apache needed, runs out of the
> box. You only need python installed. And it only allows uploads, no
> download allowed, so you don't have to think about security, multiple
> users uploading files, and so...
> Is not a fancy-looking-multi-upload-with-progress-meter solution, but is
> a drop and run, instant no-hassle solution.

Mauro,

Thanks!

Someone in another list had point at Woof[1] that does the same thing,
but Droopy is far more attractive and a fair bit more feature rich.

[1]: http://www.home.unix-ag.org/simon/woof.html

Both of these more or less fit my needs and the temporary nature
addresses my security concerns.

--
Scott Sullivan