Recommendations for a file upload page?

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 27 19:56:13 UTC 2013

I use a nice script called Droopy (http://stackp.online.fr/?p=28). You ran
it anywhere from bash, and it creates a simple web server allowing the user
to upload anything for you, and the file is dropped on that directory. No
configuration needed, no Apache needed, runs out of the box. You only need
python installed. And it only allows uploads, no download allowed, so you
don't have to think about security, multiple users uploading files, and
so...
Is not a fancy-looking-multi-upload-with-progress-meter solution, but is a
drop and run, instant no-hassle solution.

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.