Recommendations for a file upload page?

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 28 12:06:28 UTC 2013

Most of the time I use it to receive files from co-workers, and I *always*
forget to run a ifconfig before to get my IP address.
To solve that, I slightly changed droopy, so it says all my IP addresses
right away:

<snip>
import socket
import locale

# change to show my IP addresses
# package python-netifaces needed
from netifaces import interfaces, ifaddresses, AF_INET

for ifaceName in interfaces():
        addresses = [i['addr'] for i in
ifaddresses(ifaceName).setdefault(AF_INET, [{'addr':'No IP addr'}] )]
        print '%s: %s' % (ifaceName, ', '.join(addresses))

# end change

USAGE='''\
Usage: droopy [options] [PORT]
<snip>

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.