Web hosting recommendations

Digimer lists-5ZoueyuiTZiw5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 8 13:47:32 UTC 2013

On 08/07/13 09:21, Alan Cohen wrote:
> After doing my own modest web hosting for more years than I care to
> admit, I am forced to find an external host. I have 4 low traffic
> domains who need something like Apache, PHP, (No Email) and SSH/SFTP
> accessability.
>
> Who might you recommend.?
>
> Sincerely,
>    Alan Cohen
>    416-783-5383

I used Hetzner for a year or so and I was quite happy with them. You get
bare-iron, so you can install whatever you want and you don't share the
resources with others. Only reason I left was that I got space at peer 1
at 151 front and switched to my own cluster.

https://www.hetzner.de/en/

--
Digimer
access to education?