changing youtube video

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 19 16:32:27 UTC 2013

| From: Zbigniew Koziol <softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>

| I met with this nice movie on youtube concerning science in general and
| thinking, close to philosophy:
|
| http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&list=PL25D581BA7A64EF48&v=JnWyPIzTOTw

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Privileged_Planet>

    "The Privileged Planet: How Our Place in the Cosmos is Designed
    for Discovery is a book by Guillermo Gonzalez and Jay Richards
    which claims scientific evidence for intelligent design. Both
    Gonzalez and Richards are associated with the Discovery Institute,
    identified with the intelligent design movement; Gonzalez works as
    a senior fellow of the Discovery Institute's Center for Science
    and Culture."

Yeah, it is philosophy: Intelligent Design, the current version of
Creationism.

Narration by John Rhys-Davies certainly adds gravitas.