changing youtube video

sciguy-Lmt0BfyYGMw at public.gmane.org sciguy-Lmt0BfyYGMw at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 20 17:11:03 UTC 2013

If you have an account on YouTube, there are a few ways:

(1) add annotations timed to the dialogue. It's a bit of work, but I'm not
aware of a faster method. The balloons need not have "pointers", they are
allowed to be boxes, and they can have transparent or semitransparent
backgrounds so as not to block out too much of the image.
(2) there is supposed to be a dedicated captioning facility that otherwise
works, but you need some kind of captioning file uploaded to it with the
captions timed with the dialogue. I have not tried it, and have very
little idea how it works.

Paul