Conversation with Rogers

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 10 05:32:04 UTC 2013

On 9 Feb 2013 23:46, "Maxcess" <maxcess-KK0ffGbhmjU at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Holly Shit!
> Does Rogers use an AI now!?
> Tracey's comments are so robotic!

Its borderline intelligent too. Could be a person or a very smart robot.
Problem is support people work with script too often that they can sound
robotic too.  But the fact they suggested you call point to a robot serving
you.

I used to be with Rogers and capped at 40 GB. One month, we maxed it and my
bill almost doubled. I called and they said they had a deal for better cap.
They though put me in a 2 year contract without telling me. I had never
been on contract and pay for modem upfront.

Two months later, some of their marketer called and revealed I am on
contract. I was so pissed off I cancelled then and there. They asked me to
pay for the month I was over quota and I obliged.

Now with techsavvy, same monthly bill, faster download steep and 300 GB
limit. Couldn't have worked any better! I knew about techsavvy for years
but too lazy to make a switch till that day.

May be you could do the same too:)

William