Women and TLUG - a personal rant

E K ekg_ab-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 14 07:12:26 UTC 2013

John Moniz
To tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org wrote

Dec 10 at 4:10 PM
----------------------
> Folks, I'm going out on a limb here,
      but I'm not convinced that we are reading Zb correctly. Oddly
      enough, as I read what > I think he might be saying, he just might
      be trying to sympathise with Renata's situation, not dismiss it.
      Unfortunately, his > retorts and explanations don't clear up
      anything.

> John.

I think so too.

EK

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 4:10:37 PM, John Moniz <john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

Folks, I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm not convinced that we are reading Zb correctly. Oddly enough, as I read what I think he might be saying, he just might be trying to sympathise with Renata's situation, not dismiss it. Unfortunately, his retorts and explanations don't clear up anything.

>John.
>

>On 12/10/2013 04:55 PM, Alex Volkov wrote:
>
>Hey Renata, thanks for talking a stand.
>>

>>We can talk about predatory or harassing behaviour all day
            long on this mailing list, but can still be ignoring it in
            the real life. Here Zbigniew has shown how it can come out of nowhere and how really comically vile and unacceptable it is.

>>Situation like these just don't happen often and I may
              have discounted or trivialized the consequences of such
              behaviour, sometimes not noticing it altogether -- which
              is wrong. I think this is a real problem with TLUG and we
              should address it.

>>So he kind of drove home the point Renata was making, though I'm not sure if he realizes that.
>>

>>Alex.
>>

>>On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Molly Tournquist <mollytournquist-ifvz4xmYPRU at public.gmane.org> wrote:

              Canada for around 14
              you care I am in
              google for me if
              me. I am still

              Simple?

Wow, unbelievable, the level of irony here is completely fucking epic!

>>>How about just shutting the fuck up for a day or two, you
            crazy, out of place, semiliterate tartar?