Women and TLUG - a personal rant

John Moniz john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 10 23:09:53 UTC 2013

Folks, I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm not convinced that we are
reading Zb correctly. Oddly enough, as I read what I think he might be
saying, he just might be trying to sympathise with Renata's situation,
not dismiss it. Unfortunately, his retorts and explanations don't clear
up anything.

John.