Women and TLUG - a personal rant

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 10 18:56:14 UTC 2013

zb,

Looks like people could not understand what you tried to say. If you could
rewrite what you said, I think we will be able to understand:
1: But I did not believed in you.
2: This is sick. I care now she is a woman or not.

I am not a native English speaker too, and I once thought I was saying one
thing, but ended up saying something completely different. It happens...
But if you rewrite, it will be fine.

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.