Women and TLUG - a personal rant

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 10 19:58:27 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 07:48:49PM +0100, Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
> Hugh, please calm down.
>
> Sure, my English is not perfect. Though I lived in Canada for around
> 14 years. I lived also in Russia for 5 years, and now if you care I
> am in Poland, as assistant professor in physics ;) You may google
> for me if you want. Some people of this group should remember me. I
> am still officialy Canadian citizen. So I care.
>
> I can not bare silly, sick nonsense. I will not. Simple?

So how do you tolerate your own writing?

What Renata wrote made perfect sense, unlike what you wrote.

I have never attended a meeting (well they are downtown and in general
I am not).  I would hope people were professional if I did show up at
a meeting ever (I keep thinking I should).

--
Len Sorensen