Women and TLUG - a personal rant

Gordon Chillcott gordontc-HLeSyJ3qPdM at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 9 19:19:13 UTC 2013

Renata definitely has a point.   And this has been discussed at more
than a few of the executive meetings - those discussions were often led
by Scott Sullivan, who is the current board chairman and president.

That being said, the Code of Conduct really needs to be reviewed -
especially on this matter.

In the meantime, an idea came to mind:  There is often strength in
numbers.   It might be an idea to recruit a group to attend a meeting en
mass, so to speak.    It would be interesting to watch the reaction of
the group.

Mind you, you need to select a meeting with an interesting topic.   No
sense putting in an appearance, only to be bored to death.

Gordon