Women and TLUG - a personal rant

David Mason dmason-bqArmZWzea/GcjXNFnLQ/w at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 9 18:55:31 UTC 2013

Thanks for the reminder.

I don't attend that often, and unfortunately missed any meetings you -
or, to the best of my memory, *any* woman - attended.  As a professor
of computer science, I am appalled at the utter male domination of our
field, and appreciate being reminded of at least one of the factors
leading to the the dearth of women.  It behooves all of us to root out
misogyny wherever we see it!

../Dave