Ubuntu Hour - Toronto

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 5 22:57:41 UTC 2013

Yes Randy you can disable but how can you be certain that the kernel does
not have a mod that specifically tracks and sends data back to who knows
where ? I feel a lot safer with the old kernels :-)

Website: <http://goog_1768911931>Open Source
Solutions<http://sahanaya.net/aruna/>

<https://sites.google.com/site/arunahewapathirane/home/business-card/buisness-card.png?attredirects=0>