Linux help installing redhat harddrive into another computer and

William Weaver williamdweaver-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 18 17:35:02 UTC 2012

If you pass along the NIC adapter information we can attempt to help you
find the driver module you need, from there I think (never had to do this
before) you should be able to just perform a modprobe to add the module in.
As I said I've never had to do it before but I've added kernal modules for
filesystems without recompiling.

Will