Anyone tried Bell's Fibe TV?

john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon May 16 01:52:57 UTC 2011

> Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 21:28:32 -0400
> From: jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
> To: tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
> Subject: Re: [TLUG]: Anyone tried Bell's Fibe TV?
>
> On 05/15/2011 09:06 PM, john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org wrote:
> > So instead you get Rogers shenanigans?
>
> No traffic shaping if that's what you mean. Near static IP, no blocked
> ports. Speed is better than advertised too.

No competitors allowed (until recently and still very limited),
 blocked smtp ports (same as Bell), subscribers kicked out for having
server ports open. All sorts of past baggage that I can't be bothered to
 go in to because the point is not to compare the two companies blow by blow, but just to say that neither are angels. Personally, I can't wait to get rid of my only remaining Rogers service - TV.