Gnome documentation hackers in Toronto this week

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 15 02:07:59 UTC 2011

That's cool.

Well, I'm not a gnome user and also I'm not from Toronto. I'm a KDE
contributor on KDE-BR, meaning I'm from Brazil and I'm living in Brazil
right now.

Even lliving in here, would be possible to help this team or just wishing
luck? Even not using gnome as my primary platform, I encourage the project
and I am anxious to see the changes on this 3.0 version.

Despite not living in Toronto right now, can I help this regard? I mean, the
job will only be face to face?

Anyway, wish you guys luck.

---
-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  ITIL V3 Foundation Certified | Certified Scrum Master
-  ^ ^   Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net