Gnome documentation hackers in Toronto this week

Jim Campbell jwcampbell-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 15 01:02:55 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I'm not from Toronto, but a group of us will be in Toronto to hack on Gnome
3.0 documentation this week, and I wanted to see if any of you may be
interested in joining us.  We'll be meeting up at Seneca college to work on
both Gnome user docs and Gnome developer / platform docs, and will be around
between March 17th and the 23rd.

If you have some free time, some experience with documentation (ala Docbook,
Mallard, API docs, etc.) and you are interested in joining us, feel free to
send a note to me (jwcampbell-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org) or the Gnome documentation team
lead, Shaun McCance (shaunm-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org). We can fill you in on the details.

Thanks very much, and we will look forward to hacking on docs in your lovely
city!

Jim
https://launchpad.net/~jwcampbell