[OT] HDTV recommendations?

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 13 15:30:08 UTC 2011

I've got a Samsung 1080i tv, that i bought 3 years ago with 1366x768. It's a
plasma. I find it working pretty good and works great.

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Thomas Milne <thomas.bruce.milne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org

--

-- Want to send emails that can't be read by someone else
-- Encrypt with my pgp key which can be found here: