[OT] HDTV recommendations?

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 13 15:33:48 UTC 2011

However, for all you guys getting a new plasma, Lennart's right they do get
burn in if you have the options set to the extreme.

So if your playing games or watching something with a static image (like a
logo at the bottom) it'll burn in if your using it at High contrast.

First thing you do when you buy the tv, lower the contrast to around 60,
raise the brightness :)

You can always change the contrast higher for movies and other tv shows that
don't have static images.