Is Arch Linux Really Faster Than Ubuntu?

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 25 18:17:11 UTC 2010

Haha...
You're funny..

Won't discuss with you about it anymore... You'll always say that debian is
better... but if you read the topic, this is not the point here...

I do respect Debian as a distro... and all the others.. But, if you can't
respect other distros, like Arch, I'm sorry... I won't ask you to. I'm just
sorry.

If Arch is so bad as you say... why do they have users?

Everyday I can see people saying that Ubuntu is terrible.. ubuntu is xxxx...
I don't so.. I just ask myself... Why do they have more users? o.O

Anyway.. I'm done on this thread...

have fun with debian and fanaticism. ;]
---
-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  ITIL V3 Foundation Certified | Certified Scrum Master
-  ^ ^   Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net