Asus motherboard? -- never again!

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 26 02:20:35 UTC 2010

i swear by asus and tyan,  tyan for amd, and both i consider for intel.
i was going to buy a asus shortly, as intel seems to be the way to go as of late.
I will have to do some checking now. Tyan are always a good bet, but a little pricy.
I am not aware of any other brands of motherboards that are considered rocks except asus and tyan.

tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>