Any Google Chrome/Chromium or Opera experiences/reviews?

Howard Gibson hgibson-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 3 17:53:17 UTC 2010

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:18:23 -0400
waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org wrote:

>   Several years ago, AOL basically destroyed Netscape as we knew it, in
> the process of trying to turn it into a pseudo-operating system.  The
> Mozilla foundation had to scrap the Netscape code base entirely and go
> back to square one to deliver a *WEB BROWSER*.

Walter,

    I use Opera most of the time at home.  I like the user interface.  The current version is under the impression that I use it for email, unfortunately.

   You can always run Epiphany or Galeon.  These are Gekko based browsers, effectively making them stripped down versions of Firefox.

--
Howard Gibson
hgibson-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
howardg-PadmjKOQAFn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org