Linux-related jobs in Toronto

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 9 02:16:38 UTC 2010

Renata -

Your English is probably good enough that simple practice with native
English speakers will provide improvement. If you want to take classes,
Dorothy suggests contacting the Bickford Centre on Bloor Street. They can
do an assessment and tell you what is available. If you are moving toward
Canadian citizenship, those classes may be free. Also, George Brown
College may provide classes for high level in ESL to help with
professional communication skills.

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto