Linux-related jobs in Toronto

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 6 21:23:01 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-02-06 at 16:09 -0500, Madison Kelly wrote:
>    Please take what zg says with a touch of salt, we're really not that
> bad. :)

Sure, we are.  We're the only country in the world with jerks that like
to take advantage of people that are disadvantaged or dismiss people
because their accents are difficult to understand (or, maybe, their
lunch smells funny).  Heck, I know people that can't even understand
British accents.

Check the archives, Starnix is evil, too.  We even take advantage of
established Canadian citizens. ;)

Anywho...Renata, meet Zbigniew.  He's our local troll.  But he lives in
Russia.  He's really not that bad, either.

Regards,
--matt