I Am Now 34....

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 11 18:22:48 UTC 2010

Colin,

"most of us became geeks because we are better dealing with machines
than people"

Wrong.

It goes the way around. We are geeks (actually, I am not) because others
are narrow minded and do not understand us.
;)

Michael is a special case and should find at least a cat for companion. Perhaps girl-friend would be better, but for the begening I would rather recommend a female cat. She will wake him out at 5 am every day, asking for food.

TLUG is a place of discussions for people who have IQ at least 99 (there are probably exceptions; mine is around 130). The problem is broader than discussions on technical matters. I am strongly involved in a lot of arguments thorwing on entirely different subjects, more political, in other languages than English, and the problem there is exactly the same: degenerated by the system minds of people.