allow suspension of message delivery on list?

Matt Price moptop99-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 5 11:42:31 UTC 2010

hey folks,

a question for the admins -- any chance of upgrading majordomo to a
version that allows suspension of delivery to an address?  It'd be
very useful to me for any number of reasons, but currently mostly
because I'm reading my list email on gmail but sending mostly from
another account using an emacs mailer (I can configure it to send from
the gmail address, but sometimes I forget).  hmm...  googling around
it seems maybe there is no such version of majordomo -- is there a
strong reason not to be using mailman instead?  Are there other users
who miss the suspend feature too?

Thanks,

Matt