looking for a new host

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 1 23:25:26 UTC 2009

You should take a look at www.dreamhost.com.

The best one in my opinion. ;]

cheers

On 9/1/09, Rajinder Yadav <devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I have an account with the following host: http://www.siteground.com/
> It is coming up for renewal, I like these guys they have been pretty rock
> solid and have no complaints except for the fact they are offering new
> clients a bit more saving than existing client?
>
> I posted this on their facebook and they silently deleted my question and
> did not even provide a reply. So I posted this up again and called them up
> on their lack of integrity.
>
> Anyways its a good time to go shopping before I get locked down again. I am
> wondering if anyone else can recommend me a few good hosts I can compare. I
> have till Sept 19 to decide before they try to auto-renew.
>
> I am looking for a Linux host that will allow me to easily install stuff or
> provide a way to easily do this. I am also looking for a host that supports
> Ruby on Rails.
>
> --
> Kind Regards,
> Rajider Yadav

---

-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
-  ^ ^   GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net