looking for a new host

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 1 22:20:16 UTC 2009

I have an account with the following host: http://www.siteground.com/
It is coming up for renewal, I like these guys they have been pretty rock solid
and have no complaints except for the fact they are offering new clients a bit
more saving than existing client?

I posted this on their facebook and they silently deleted my question and did
not even provide a reply. So I posted this up again and called them up on their
lack of integrity.

Anyways its a good time to go shopping before I get locked down again. I am
wondering if anyone else can recommend me a few good hosts I can compare. I have
till Sept 19 to decide before they try to auto-renew.

I am looking for a Linux host that will allow me to easily install stuff or
provide a way to easily do this. I am also looking for a host that supports Ruby
on Rails.

--
Kind Regards,
Rajider Yadav