[OT] folders in gmail

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 10 19:12:35 UTC 2009

2009/10/7 CLIFFORD ILKAY <clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>

> Evan Leibovitch wrote:
>>
>> I've recent moved my decades of email archives to Gmail and am very happy to have made the switch ...
>
> I'm not. I could read your posts before without having to resort to a magnifying glass. Now, it looks like you're using 5 point Times, though I don't understand why because your email is plain-text.

Is this any better? As suggested, I've turned off formatting, based on
what has been suggested.

I'll try and remember to do this in the past, but some messages may
inadverently sneak out with the dreaded formatting; I'm subscribed to
literally dozens of lists, local and global, and only one insists on
plain text only.

Apparently it's not just Windows users who have issues with inertia...

- Evan