[OT] folders in gmail

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 10 19:47:08 UTC 2009

Evan Leibovitch wrote:
> 2009/10/7 CLIFFORD ILKAY <clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>
>> Evan Leibovitch wrote:
>>> I've recent moved my decades of email archives to Gmail and am very happy to have made the switch ...
>> I'm not. I could read your posts before without having to resort to a magnifying glass. Now, it looks like you're using 5 point Times, though I don't understand why because your email is plain-text.
>

> Is this any better? As suggested, I've turned off formatting, based on
> what has been suggested.

I see 10pt Courier now, which isn't the default font I have in T'bird
but again, your message seems like it's plain-text to me so I have no
idea why T'bird 2x running on Fedora 11 64 bit displays it that way.
When I look at it on T'bird running on 32 bit Kubuntu Hardy, it looks no
different than any other plain-text message.
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay
Dinamis