MS Customer Support

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 5 04:09:50 UTC 2009

Duncan MacGregor wrote:
> Has *anybody* ever had a satisfactory solution to a problem
> they presented  to MS customer support?
>
> How much did it cost you?
> Just   asking.

I once had to a get a new key for my WinXP install CD that came with my Laptop.
I called Compaq (my laptop owner) and they told me I had to contact MS.

I called MS and they issued me a new key and the support guy stayed on the phone
until my WinXP got activated.The support guy told me if I have any problem in
the future when doing a clean install that I could call them back for a new key
again.

It didn't cost me anything, and it was quick and painless.

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org