OpenOffice

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 2 14:42:33 UTC 2009

Couple of .openoffice on you home? How could it be possible? With the same
name?
Try to paste: $ ls -lh ~/ | grep openoffice
Let me check the directories and permissions.
Remove the directorie, should resolve your problem. I can't understand
what's goin on...

---
-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  ITIL V3 Foundation Certified | Certified Scrum Master
-  ^ ^   Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net