Fedora 12 is out!

Mike Kallies mike.kallies-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 17 19:06:48 UTC 2009

Jon VanAlten wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Zbigniew Koziol <softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
..
>> Who cares otherwise about your personal preferences?
>
> You felt the need to let all N-hundred of us know your feelings on the
> matter.  Thanks for sharing.  But then why the hating on others for
> doing the same?  And in general, why the need to respond so negatively
> for someone posting news about a major Linux distribution to a LUG
> mailing list?  Is it so inconceivable that someone might be
> interested?

I've filed this as a Zbigniew comment.  Nothing personal I'm sure.  It
should all be taken with a bit of tea and a lot of vodka.

Slightly off topic, I was thinking about this kind of email the other
day.  I mean lots of people send regrettable emails like this....

If one could install a Bayesian filter on one's outgoing SMTP server,
maybe it could pick out the difference between mean email and not-mean
email.  Mean email could be held overnight for review in the morning.
Nice mail would go through without delay.

We could suggest it to RMS and maybe a few world governments.  It could
solve lots of problems in the world.

:-)

-Mike