Fedora 12 is out!

Jon VanAlten vanaltj-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 17 17:22:14 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Zbigniew Koziol <softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> S P Arif Sahari Wibowo wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 17 Nov 2009, Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
>>>
>>> So what? Who cares?
>>
>> Obviously, I do. :-)
>>
> So, I see that I need to apologize for my message. Others start to think
> that since my posting was like in chat room - that they can continue like in
> chat room. This is however not an IRC channel but a mailing list, of,
> mostly, professionals (not like me).
>
> So, why do you care about Fedora?

I for one am looking forward to finding out if claims of improvements
in virtualization make any difference for my use.  Also updated
systemtap is interesting to me.  It'll probably be a couple weeks
before I install on my primary though.

> Who cares otherwise about your personal preferences?

You felt the need to let all N-hundred of us know your feelings on the
matter.  Thanks for sharing.  But then why the hating on others for
doing the same?  And in general, why the need to respond so negatively
for someone posting news about a major Linux distribution to a LUG
mailing list?  Is it so inconceivable that someone might be
interested?

jon