Google's got a new language... Go...

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 12 11:37:17 UTC 2009

I agree with Rajinder...

The syntax isn't the most beautiful I have ever seen... It's fast.. we
can all see this.. But the code isn't clear.. not clean as python or
ruby for example.

It has some increase and new concpts in memory allocation... it will
be funny to test it. ;]

---
-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  ITIL V3 Foundation Certified | Certified Scrum Master
-  ^ ^   Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net