Google's got a new language... Go...

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 12 13:13:05 UTC 2009

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009, Marcelo Cavalcante wrote:

> The syntax isn't the most beautiful I have ever seen... It's fast.. we
> can all see this.. But the code isn't clear.. not clean as python or

Well a lot has been made about how is compiles code quickly.  Does that
imply that it compiles efficient code that will run quickly?  It might
even imply the opposite :)

Having said that I think this is interesting and I'll be keeping an eye on
it.

Rob

--
I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy
http://www.practicalsysadmin.com