Early adopters bloodied by Ubuntu's Karmic Koala

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 5 03:46:47 UTC 2009

Myles Braithwaite wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Thomas Milne
I am a programmer not a system administrator and that is why an
> experienced user would use Ubuntu.

I second the motion! I've had Ubuntu x84_64 running on my AMD64 dual core for
months and I've never experienced a crash or any issues with package upgrades. I
don't keep my desktop running 24x7, I do power down, but Ubuntu 9.04 is stable
for me.

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org

Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their lives.