Recommendations for lightweight Window Manager?

Tug Williams tug.williams-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 3 15:33:02 UTC 2009

I use Gentoo+IceWM on my 700Mhz 192Mb Inspiron laptop. A bit feature poorer
than I'd like but sufficient. (I use NX client to a desktop machine for big
apps, but it will play videos and firefox if absolutely required)

However running gentoo on my Asus 701 I'm happy with gnome. more responsive
than my XP box (not a great recommendation, I know)

tug