C++ IDE Recommendation

Marc Lanctot lanctot-yfeSBMgouQgsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 14 21:09:01 UTC 2009

ted leslie wrote:
> The "power user" IDE is slick edit,

'Wow' is all I can say. Slickedit is blazingly fast, and the x86 build
still works on x86_64 so that's great. The feature I was looking for
worked right out of the box (it was even in the user tips box when I
first started.)

I'm not entirely against paying for quality; I like encouraging
programmers for making good products when there's no free/open-source
alternative.

So I'm considering buying it.. BUT.. I work from several different
locations (at least 3) and I would not like to have to buy 3 licenses
just for that. Do you know if one license will allow me to do that, ie.
work from separate locations  (not concurrently)?

Marc

--
The only real valuable thing is intuition.
   -- Albert Einstein