Linux desktop sluggish over time

teddy mills teddy-5sHjOODPK7E at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 8 17:53:28 UTC 2009

With my window boxes I had to do backups/drive imaging in the event of a
disk failure.
It would take 1 to 3 days to get the windows back to where it was before.

I stopped backing up my linux workstations.
I can rebuild my linux workstations so much faster (and with later builds)

Email is IMAP and as long as /home is safe,I can fdisk the drive and
rebuild and be
running in 30 to 60 minutes.

I run Windows and Ubuntu side by side at work.
9 times out of 10 I use the Ubuntu to get the job done.

What is the 1 out of 10 times I use Windows?
As as web browser with Firefox :)