Anyone observed content change through Rogers?

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 17 15:21:35 UTC 2009

Tyler Aviss wrote:
> A lot of sites do use services for geotargetting or other such things

I am now in Russia. Many, if not most, commonly visited web pages have
Russian adds, even though I am browsing English content.

I am subscribed to Moscow Linux Users Group, for years. It is quite
however. There is no activity there like on this group. I would like to
to talk about that but there is no one to talk with.

zb.