Anyone observed content change through Rogers?

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 17 14:50:12 UTC 2009

A lot of sites do use services for geotargetting or other such things
for ads, and I think that various google ads do this to some extent as
well. So it could be that the adserver was noticing that "hey, this
guy is from Ontario, Canada" and throwing you a bunch of Rogers ads,
as opposed to Rogers themselves doing so?

--
Tyler Aviss
Systems Support