Linux coding

colin davidson colinpdavidson-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 30 14:10:59 UTC 2009

I do a lot of work with OpenGL, though as an embedded OGL implementer,
rather than as a user. So I tend to be more concerned with "what
allocated objects do I need to free when a context is deleted" or
"what portions of what call lists can be accelerated by storing them
in indirect buffers in video memory" rather than "should I use an RGB
or an intensity texture" or "is it better to push and pop or just
reload the perspective matrix".

Still, I should be able to answer a fair number of questions and I
know others who can answer more (about OpenGL).

Cheers, The (an?) other Colin.