OT: Trying to offload some new wireless network hardware

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 30 00:52:18 UTC 2009

Hi all,

   I hope this isn't too off topic.

   Do to a mix-up at a recent job, I'm left holding some brand new,
still in cellophane G and N network hardware. The restocking fee is
kinda silly, so I am hoping to sell it off to TLUG'ers. I'm not looking
to make a profit, or even necessarily break even, just not lose too much.

   What I've got is (prices are what I paid, make an offer):

3x Belkin Wireless G USB NICs (F5D7050)
- http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=179211
-
http://canadacomputers.com/index.php?do=ShowProduct&cmd=pd&pid=014152&cid=NT.541
- $22.99/ea

4x Linksys Wireless N USB NICs (WUSB600N)
- http://www.linksysbycisco.com/US/en/products/WUSB600N
-
http://canadacomputers.com/index.php?do=ShowProduct&cmd=pd&pid=019366&cid=NT.541
- $69.99/ea

   All brand new with full warranty. If you're near the downtown or out
in Mississauga/Oakville I may be able to deliver for you. Specially the
N-routers. Heck, I travel all over for work, so no matter where you are,
if you're interested, let me know and I'll see if I can deliver. :)

   Thanks!

Madi

PS - Please reply off-list, it's probably already a bad enough faux-pas
to post this.