Unfortunate Ubuntu media coverage

Maureen Thornton maureen-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 16 22:46:49 UTC 2009

Hi Madi,
This was more to show how I understood her frustration. I am not a
computer whizz, I had too many programmers around me all going in
different ways (still do) and Linux for one who has been around it, is
extremely frustrating.  I could go on for hours about the problems I
have had but that would not solve anything.  Suffice to say that
starting school and trying to learn Linux at the same
time...........something will give!
Maureen