No O/S as a right more than ever

Rajinder Yadav devguy-DaQTI0RpDDMAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 21 17:56:40 UTC 2009

I believe the originator of this thread has left the group, my poor comments about getting "us/things twisted" was taken personally by Ib to mean I was calling him twisted as well as his idea.

He seems to think this group is against all his ideas he has put forward? I don't know the history of the group but anyways if there is anyone here who can help IB with his cause I would suggest sending him a personal *supportive* message.

Personally I didn't see any personal attack on Ib, but buy poor wording just helped him project what he's feeling.

Cheers,
Rajinder