No O/S as a right more than ever

Marc Lanctot lanctot-yfeSBMgouQgsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 21 18:14:01 UTC 2009

On 21/04/09 01:56 PM, Rajinder Yadav wrote:

> I believe the originator of this thread has left the group, my poor comments about getting "us/things twisted" was taken personally by Ib to mean I was calling him twisted as well as his idea.
>
> He seems to think this group is against all his ideas he has put forward? I don't know the history of the group but anyways if there is anyone here who can help IB with his cause I would suggest sending him a personal *supportive* message.
>
> Personally I didn't see any personal attack on Ib, but buy poor wording just helped him project what he's feeling.

Raj: you have to cut your long lines! Or I'll personally attack you!!
Publicly on this list :-p

My first email response to his subject was a bit harsh.. so I contacted
him personally to apologize, and sent him another response after his
last post. He replied asking for his right to be left alone. He does not
want us to follow up.. he feels harassed.

I think he reacted a bit sensitively. You can't take other people's
opinions personally when you post something radical like that on a
mailing list. And he just asked for it when he re-posted his emotional
response.

He seemed like a nice guy.. it would be a shame to not see him at the
meetings anymore, but I suggest if you want to contact him for support,
give it a few days before you do.

Marc

--
I cannot prove that electrons exist, but I believe fervently in their
existence. And if you don't believe in them, I have a high-voltage