No O/S as a right more than ever

Rajinder Yadav devguy-DaQTI0RpDDMAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 21 03:56:37 UTC 2009

Hi Ib,

I think you are getting too personal about this, no one is attacking you as person or your idea and passion about fair play!

Most people are simply asking you to vote with your pocket book, but you are the one who is refusing to make this "choice". I think we all agree with you that it is not right for MS or HP to not offer your a rebate.

This thread has run out of ideas or has none to offer you in terms of what you need to do next. Just take it to mean that! Don't blow this up into something it is not.

People are generally good and want to help and make a difference, don't get things twisted!

Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav