Getting Wordpress up on the server via mysql

I. Khider contact-uc+NVM1kvX9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 15 18:22:59 UTC 2009

Hello Marc,

I ran the instructions to the letter and got a blank page for my efforts
(five minutes my arse!):

http://www.feedbackmonitor.com/blog/

I went the mysql route as I figured that was the easiest, not really.

When I run install.php, no tables are created.

I asked tera-byte support and got

"You already have a MySQL user (the username is the same as the site
admin
username). You set a password in the MySQL management section of the
admin
site (not in phpMyAdmin), you would create a database there as well (if
you
have not already)."

Am I going the wrong direction here as this is suddenly getting more
complex than the five minute install advertised. I am thinking the
correct solution must be the simplest, and when things are getting
complex, I am on the wrong path.

Am I too vague here?

-I-